Organix is a UK-based baby food company, established in 1992. Founded by Lizzie Vann, the company has grown to be one of the country's most recognised brands. Today, Organix sells a wide range of foods for babies of varied ages and other products such as soft toys.
In 1992, Lizzie Vann recognised the market gap for such products, as baby food was mostly uninspired, and there were very few healthy, organic options. With her healthy-eating background and involvement in multiple campaigns, it became Lizzie's mission to grow Organix. The company's goal of making delicious and nutritious meals available to all babies has become a success, becoming one of the UK's most-loved and most recognisable baby food brands.
Catering for babies of all ages from 6 months to 18+ months, the company creates a wide range of foods from organic weaning biscuits to tasty fruit-packed oaty bars. Their online information, recipes and social media groups help to support parents (and babies!) on the weaning journey, complementing their range of organic baby food products.
Key selling points:
- No junk promise - Organix uses only organic ingredients across everything that they make
- Uses recognisable ingredients and steers clear of any additives, artificial colours, and preservatives
- Uses 100% sustainable packaging that can be recycled
- Offers parents help & advice on their website for all things baby nutrition and diet-related
- Inspires parents with a range of recipes that are easy to make at home, that are available on the Organix website.