Netmums was formed in 2000, after three mums decided at a playgroup that there needed to be more parenting conversations online.
Netmums aims to:
• Help families have fun with and enjoy their children
• Bring people together to make our local communities more lively and friendly
• Make it unnecessary for any mum to feel lonely or isolated
• Make sure every parent has access to all of the local support and advice available –
from other mums and from professionals
• Give mums a voice, locally and nationally, on issues of importance to them.