Today is so-called “Blue Monday” – allegedly it’s the most depressing day of the year.
However, it’s a complete hoax – pseudoscience – made up by a PR company.
Here’s instead 5 great reasons to celebrate your day;
- The 2018 TCS New York City Marathon application opens. What better motivation to really kick start your running than a successful entry.
- On this date in 2001, Wikipedia went online and signalled the death of Encarta 8 years later.
- If you’re taking part in ‘Dry January‘, we are halfway through the month. We’re getting the fridge fully stocked with chilled beers in preparation at the office.
- Let the light in! We’re well past the shortest day of the year of the 21 December. With every coming day, we get a bit more of that precious vitamin D.
- On this date in 1929 – the world was blessed with the birth of Martin Luther King Jr;
“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”