Do you love nothing more than geeking out over code, analysing data, and exploring the technical ins and outs of a website? If so, you may be the next Technical SEO Executive at Blue Array!
We’re on the lookout for someone to become our next technical SEO superstar. Experience isn’t vital, but if you’re naturally technical, have a good eye for detail, enjoy problem solving and have a curiosity about how websites and search engines work, then we’d love to talk to you.
We consider our SEO Executives as the stars of the future, and there’s a clear progression pathway at Blue Array for people that demonstrate the right attitude, as well as the willingness to learn and develop.
We’re a supportive, collaborative environment made up of passionate individuals wanting to make a real difference for their clients. If this sounds like the kind of place for you then you’ll fit in right here.
Here’s the attributes we’re looking for in our next Technical SEO Executive:
- A natural curiosity and willingness to uncover more
- Strong written communication skills
- Competence in all Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive software
- Prior knowledge of industry tools (e.g. Screaming Frog) is beneficial though not a necessity
- A team player and able to work autonomously
- Proactive with an ability to deliver campaigns/projects from start to finish
- Ability to keep to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly
- Passionate and dedicated to growing your career in the SEO industry
Why Blue Array?
Blue Array is a rapidly growing, dynamic, pure-play SEO ‘consulgency’ who are making a real noise in the market right now.
We pride ourselves on doing things slightly differently to others in our industry by providing open, honest and actionable SEO consultancy to our clients.
Regular communication and insights are a core part of our service; our high levels of client satisfaction are the main reason we continue to grow at such a fast pace.
We work with some industry leading clients such as Simply Business, Netmums, Time Inc., Funding Circle and Photobox, and plan to double in size over the next year. So it’s a great time to be joining us.
We are based in modern offices in central Reading, with regular meetings in and around London.
You’ll be directly mentored by our Technical SEO Manager to build your experience in this exciting area, and have the chance to work across our range of prestigious clients and exciting start-ups.
Training and development is vital to us, and we’ll look to push you to take on additional responsibilities as you gain more experience and knowledge. There are plenty of opportunities to progress your career, with tailored progression plans available.
You’ll have regular performance reviews with your line manager to help make sure your career progression is on the right track.
We have an extensive induction programme to teach you the “Blue Array Way”, and will be given all the training and tools you’ll need to help you flourish in this role.
Your role will entail:
- Conducting website technical audits and checks
- Website crawls using software such as Screaming Frog
- Uncovering issues reported through software such as Google Search Console, Content King etc.
- Providing guidance to internal teams about issues discovered through your analysis
- Onpage technical SEO recommendations e.g. canonical setup, hreflang implementation, log file analysis
- Building relationships with internal SEO Managers
- Some very infrequent travel to London may be required
We are a people business and believe that looking after staff is our most important objective.
For this role we are offering:
- £18k-£23k p.a. (D.O.E.)
- Annual bonus potential
- An impressive staff incentive scheme e.g. free gym membership
- Great office environment (e.g. ping pong table, unlimited free coffee & tea)
- Sensible working hours (35 hours per week) for a good work/life balance
If you want to be part of this amazing journey please apply now.
Do you know someone that might be interested in our Technical SEO Executive role? We’re offering a £500 finders fee to anyone that introduces us to a successful candidate (once they have passed their probationary period).
To find out how we use your data for recruitment please visit https://www.bluearray.co.uk/recruitment-privacy/.
We have a strict no recruitment agencies policy.