Reporting into the C-Suite we’re looking for an experienced SEO Manager, or MD with deep SEO experience looking to establish, head up and grow the Brighton SEO branch of Blue Array.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on below…
Why Blue Array?
Blue Array is a rapidly growing, dynamic, pure-play SEO ‘consulgency’ who are making a real noise in the market right now.
We pride ourselves on doing things slightly differently to others in our industry by providing open, honest and actionable SEO consultancy to our clients.
Regular communication and insights are a core part of our service; our high levels of client satisfaction are the primary reason we continue to grow at such a fast pace.
We work with some exciting, industry leading clients such as Simply Business, Netmums, Time Inc., Funding Circle and Photobox, and plan to double in size over the next year. So it’s a great time to be joining us.
We are looking to be expand from Reading into Brighton with regular meetings in and around London.
If you want to work in a supportive, collaborative environment made up of passionate individuals wanting to make a real difference for their clients then you’ll fit right in here.
To be an SEO Managing Director at Blue Array you will…..
- Be absolutely and infectiously passionate about SEO and/or Digital Marketing
- Have both an analytical & creative mind-set, with a strong eye for detail and ability to problem solve
- Be a confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills
- Excellent time/task management skills
- Have significant experience owning responsibilities
- Have an excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
- Be seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs
- Possess excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, and have the ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial flair
- Be willing to roll your sleeves up and grow this new branch as a startup
We’re looking for someone who can come in and take ownership of a number of our client accounts, from both a relationship management and ‘hands on’ perspective. You won’t be afraid of getting your hands dirty, and will enjoy the technical, analytical and creative nuances that make up a successful SEO campaign. You’ll then quickly hire supporting team members to work under you whilst having the full support and mentorship of the C-Suite in Reading.
We have an extensive induction programme to teach you the “Blue Array Way”, and you’ll be given all the training and tools you’ll need to help you flourish in this role. This will mean training at our Reading office for the first couple of months to be transferred the Blue Array DNA
Your role will initially entail:
- Responsibility for the SEO performance of our clients working to deliver on a clear and agreed strategy/roadmap.
- Keyword research & input with content creation.
- Ability to build successful relationships and work within a broader client team, e.g. in-house developers, content writers, social media team etc.
- Monitoring sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis and ensure that the SEO channel is achieving its targets (North Star Metrics) for our clients.
- Collaborate and share initiatives, best practices and results with the wider team.
- Proactively keeping up to date with latest SEO trends.
- Educating other areas of the business who indirectly impact SEO category performance.
Your role will then move into:
- Line managing an SEO team, including their workload and ongoing development.
- Responsibility for managing the budgets for Brighton
- Hiring (but not sourcing candidates)
- Meeting clients in London (as a senior Director) and managing resource for their needs.
We are a people business and believe that looking after staff is our most important objective.
For this role we are offering:
- £55k to £65k p.a (D.O.E.)
- Annual bonus potential
- A large measure of autonomy to grow a new business
- A multitude of staff benefits including free healthy snacks, free fresh fruit, free drinks and sodas
- Private Healthcare, free gym membership and Perkbox (after successful completion of probation period)
- We believe in People, Sales and Profit, in that order
If you want to be part of this amazing journey please apply now.
Do you know someone that might be interested in our SEO Managing Director role? We’re offering a £1,000 finders fee to anyone that introduces us to a successful candidate (once they have passed their probationary period).
To find out how we use your data for recruitment please visit https://www.bluearray.co.uk/recruitment-privacy/.
We have a strict no recruitment agencies policy.