We’re looking for experienced SEO Managers, or Digital Marketing Managers looking to be fast-tracked into a specialist SEO role at Blue Array.
Blue Array is a pure play search engine optimisation consulgency® (consultancy and agency hybrid) based at Reading Bridge House in Reading (just a couple of minutes walk from the train station).
Specialising entirely in SEO for our clients we are obsessively focused on delivering ROI within this discipline.
Whilst we are just a small consultancy our track record and client roster speaks for itself (Simply Business, NetMums, Time Inc., Warner Music, carwow and many others) and we are now investing into our future and our employees futures.
Reporting to the Head of SEO, this role will be responsible for the SEO performance of our clients working within the confines of a clear and agreed strategy/roadmap.
You’ll often work alongside existing in-house teams within clients companies including social media, content, SEO, PPC & PR.
Monitoring sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis and ensure that the SEO channel is achieving its targets for our clients.
Take an active part in and contribute to the SEO work stream for clients with ownership for client accounts and items (e.g: by the creation and specification of an evolving backlog of items).
Share initiatives, best practices and results with the wider team.
Proactively keeps up to date with latest SEO trends.
Educates other areas of the business who indirectly impact SEO category performance.
Keyword research, keyword generation & input with content creation.
Manage an SEO Executive to support you in your role.
- Absolutely and infectiously passionate about SEO and/or Digital Marketing
- Analytical & creative mind-set with a strong ability for detail and problem solving
- Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills
- Excellent time/task management skills
- Significant experience owning responsibilities
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
- Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams
Key Behaviours Required;
- Is proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives, which deliver profitable outcomes
- Proactively improves the quality of service we deliver to all of our customers
- Respects the views of others and positively contributes to a learning environment that encourages excellence
- Continually asks what more could be done, willingly takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required
- Behaves consistently and with integrity, patience and respect at all times.
- Flexibility with hours will sometimes be required in this role and some travel to London from Reading is expected
*A highly competitive basic salary, bonus and big bonus opportunity. *A Macbook pro to work on. *Sleek modern offices in Reading, Berkshire. *A small but growing team with select clients. *Simple, agile workflow processes (we spend much of our time in Google Drive & #Slack). *A multitude of fun staff benefits including Perkbox and Table Tennis in the office *Free gym membership after a qualifying period.
To find out how we use your data for recruitment please visit https://www.bluearray.co.uk/recruitment-privacy/.
We have a strict no recruitment agencies policy.