We’re interested in talking to experienced Heads of SEO/SEO Directors looking for their next opportunity, as we look to expand Blue Array into Brighton.
You’ll be responsible for heading up and growing the Brighton branch of Blue Array from scratch, turning it into a fully functional operation to aid our unprecedented growth.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on below…
Initially, we’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running and take ownership of a number of our client accounts, from both a relationship management and ‘hands on’ perspective. You won’t be afraid of getting your hands dirty, and will enjoy the technical, analytical and creative nuances that make up a successful SEO campaign.
As your client portfolio grows you’ll then quickly hire supporting team members to work with you, whilst having the full support of the main office and senior management team in Reading.
We have an extensive induction programme to teach you the “Blue Array Way”, and you’ll be given all the training and tools you’ll need to help you flourish in this role. This will mean you’ll need to spend the first couple of months training in our Reading office, so you can learn about our working practices and culture, which we want to ensure is replicated in this new office. Accommodation will be paid during this embedding period if commuting is not feasible.
Your role will initially entail:
- Responsibility for the SEO performance of our clients working to deliver on a clear and agreed strategy/roadmap.
- Keyword research & input with content creation.
- Ability to build successful relationships and work within a broader client team, e.g. in-house developers, content writers, social media team etc.
- Monitoring sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis and ensure that the SEO channel is achieving its targets (North Star Metrics) for our clients.
- Collaborate and share initiatives, best practices and results with the wider team.
- Proactively keeping up to date with the latest SEO trends.
- Educating other areas of the business who indirectly impact SEO category performance.
Your role will then move into:
- Line managing an SEO team, including their workload, quality of output/communication and ongoing career development
- Responsibility for managing the budgets for the (x location) office
- Hiring candidates (with the help of our Talent & Happiness Manager)
- Meeting clients in London and managing resourcing for their needs.
If you want to work in a supportive, collaborative environment made up of passionate individuals wanting to make a real difference for their clients then you’ll fit right in here.
Our perfect hire will…..
- Be absolutely and infectiously passionate about SEO, and on the pulse with the latest trends and issues affecting the industry
- Have both an analytical & creative mind-set, with a strong eye for detail and ability to problem-solve
- Be a highly confident communicator, with excellent writing and speaking skills
- Have excellent time/task management skills
- Have significant experience owning responsibilities
- Have an excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
- Be seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs
- Possess excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, and have the ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial flair
- Be willing to roll your sleeves up and grow this new branch from scratch as a “startup”
- Agency experience advantageous
Why Blue Array?
Blue Array is a rapidly growing, dynamic, pure-play SEO ‘consulgency’ who are making a real noise in the market right now.
We pride ourselves on doing things slightly differently to others in our industry by providing open, honest and actionable SEO consultancy to our clients.
Regular communication and insights are a core part of our service; our high levels of client satisfaction are the primary reason we continue to grow at such a fast pace.
We work with some exciting, industry-leading clients such as RAC, Post Office, heycar Funding Circle and Photobox, and plan to double in size over the next year. So it’s a great time to be joining us.
We are a people business and believe that looking after staff is our most important objective.
For this role we are offering:
- £55k to £70k p.a (D.O.E.)
- Annual bonus potential
- A large measure of autonomy to take ownership of an operation
- Private Healthcare, free gym membership and Perkbox (after successful completion of probation period)
- A multitude of staff benefits including free healthy snacks, free fresh fruit, free drinks and sodas
- We believe in People, Sales and Profit, in that order
- If you want to be part of this amazing journey please apply now.
Do you know someone that might be interested in this role? We’re offering a £1,000 finders fee to anyone that introduces us to a successful candidate (once they have passed their probationary period).
To find out how we use your data for recruitment please visit https://www.bluearray.co.uk/recruitment-privacy/.
We have a strict no recruitment agencies policy.