We’re on the lookout for Senior SEO Executives to join the Blue Array team. Up to the challenge? Read on below…
Do you have a couple of years experience in digital marketing and looking to take the next step in your career? Are you looking to shift your career focus to specialise in SEO? Our Senior SEO Executive role might be for you.
You may be in a position to assist heavily with the ongoing management of our client accounts, but need to build up a bit more hands-on experience before reaching SEO Manager level. On the flip-side, you may have hands-on experience through a previous Executive-level role but feel you need to build up your client-facing exposure.
You’ll quickly learn how to do SEO in the “Blue Array way”, and there’ll be a clear, accelerated progression pathway for those that demonstrate the right attitude, as well as the willingness to learn and develop.
We’re a supportive, collaborative environment made up of passionate individuals wanting to make a real difference for their clients. If this sounds like the kind of place for you then you’ll fit in right here.
To be an Blue Array Senior SEO Executive you’ll…
- Have some knowledge of industry tools and how they are used
- Have some experience dealing with clients and/or senior stakeholders
- Understand key SEO concepts
- Have strong written English and grammar, and a keen eye for detail
- Be competent in all Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive software
- Be both a team player, whilst have the ability to work autonomously
- Be proactive, with an ability to deliver campaigns/projects from start to finish
- Be able to keep to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly
- Be passionate and dedicated to growing your career in the SEO industry
Why Blue Array?
Blue Array is a rapidly growing, dynamic, pure-play SEO ‘consulgency’ who are making a real noise in the market right now.
We pride ourselves on doing things slightly differently to others in our industry by providing open, honest and actionable SEO consultancy to our clients.
Regular communication and insights are a core part of our service; our high levels of client satisfaction are the main reason we continue to grow at such a fast pace.
We work with some industry leading clients such as Simply Business, Netmums, Time Inc., Funding Circle and Photobox, and plan to double in size over the next year. So it’s a great time to be joining us.
We are based in modern offices in central Reading, with regular meetings in and around London.
You’ll work directly with one of our SEO Managers, taking joint accountability for a roster of clients including some prestigious names as well as exciting start-ups.
Your prior experience may mean you’re also ready to take on a couple of your own accounts early on, with full oversight and support from one of our SEO Directors.
Training and development is vital to us, and we look to push you to quickly take on additional responsibilities as you gain more experience and knowledge. We ultimately want you to move into an SEO Manager role as soon as you are able, and we can help you progress your career with tailored progression plans available.
You’ll have regular performance reviews with your line manager to help make sure your career progression is on the right track.
We have an extensive induction programme to teach you the “Blue Array Way”, and will be given all the training and tools you’ll need to help you flourish in this role.
Your role will entail:
- Client relationship management, taking ownership of accounts including conducting calls and face to face meetings
- Keyword research using tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs and Keywordtool.io
- Forming content recommendations following analysis of large data sets
- Site auditing including technical, keyword, content and backlink analysis
- Reporting on success using Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Some travel into London may be required
We are a people business and believe that looking after staff is our most important objective.
For this role we are offering:
- £23k-£29k p.a. (D.O.E.)
- Annual bonus potential
- A clear career progression pathway
- An impressive staff incentive scheme e.g. free gym membership
- Great office environment (e.g. ping pong table, unlimited free coffee & tea)
- Sensible working hours (35 hours per week) for a good work/life balance
Want to join us?
If you want to be part of this amazing journey please apply now.
Alternatively, if you know someone that might be interested in our Senior SEO Executive role, we’re offering a £500 finders fee to anyone that introduces us to a successful candidate (once they have passed their probationary period).
To find out how we use your data for recruitment please visit https://www.bluearray.co.uk/recruitment-privacy/.
We have a strict no recruitment agencies policy.