Blue Array is seeking an experienced sales administrator to help maintain and develop our sales and business development activities. There will not be any cold-calling, and any outbound lead generation will be via email, LinkedIn, social media, etc.
The role would suit someone who has knowledge of sales processes and understands the importance of managing and nurturing leads.
During Covid-19 outbreak, the Blue Array team are working from home. Someone who is self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative is therefore essential. There will be regular communications via Google hangouts.
As some of this work will involve preparing and sending out marketing/sales collateral, we envisage the successful candidate to be in our (currently empty) office in central Reading once a week to complete these tasks. You will have access to a car parking space, if necessary, during this period.
The position will include:
- Connecting with prospects
- Using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Linkedin outreach
- Acting as the main point of contact for our chatbox function
- Scheduling of social media posts via Hootsuite
- Sourcing and booking speaking opportunities
- Sourcing judging opportunities for industry awards
- Editorial outreach list creation
- Uploading accurate records onto our CRM (Pipedrive)
- Responding immediately to new business enquiries and ensuring the sales process is strictly adhered to, following the full sales lifecycle
- Working closely with the PA to the Founder to schedule new business meetings
- Managing referral relationships
- Updating financial reports on leads and business generated
- Sending out marketing collateral including the Blue Array book, “In-House SEO”
- Managing all aspects of book sales via Amazon (Inventory, sales, enquiries etc.)
- Ensuring sales contracts are printed and ready for signature in a timely fashion
The ideal candidate will need the following:
- A high level of written English and attention to detail
- Experienced in sales and/or sales administration
- Must be hardworking and be able to work as part of a team as well as unsupervised
- Excellent administration skills
- Experienced in all aspects of social media in a business environment
- Motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time manage effectively
Highly advantageous traits:
- Knowledge of SEO
- Content or copywriting writing experience
- Background in high volume sales/admin (i.e. recruitment)
Why Blue Array?
Blue Array is the UK’s largest specialist SEO agency.
We pride ourselves on doing things slightly differently to others in our industry by providing open, honest and actionable SEO consultancy to our clients.
Regular communication and insights are a core part of our service; our high levels of client satisfaction are the primary reason we continue to grow at such a fast pace.
We work with some exciting, industry-leading clients such as RAC, Funding Circle, The Independent, Help for Heroes and many more.