We’re looking for a HR and recruitment professional to work on a part-time basis to aid our rapid growth.
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging role whilst having the flexibility of fitting working life in with the school run?
We’re looking for someone to assist us with our increasing recruitment needs, building relationships with potential candidates in the local area, screening and shortlisting candidates for interviews, and running an on-boarding process to aid employee satisfaction and retention.
This role would be suitable for someone with prior experience in a previous role, that perhaps wants to get back into recruiting with the flexibility of working on a part-time basis.
Our Recruitment & HR Manager will:
- Have experience in recruiting candidates through the entire application process (from screening CV’s, phone interviews, setting up interviews with senior-level management and making offers)
- Have experience recruiting for roles in a highly specialist field, at a wide range of experience levels and pay grades
- Be able to identify suitable candidates by culture fit, and able to assess applicants based on personality, values and fitting in with the culture of the business
- Have experience head-hunting potential candidates, identifying those with suitable skillsets and approaching via LinkedIN and other means
- Have excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Be able to multi-task and good organisational skills, allowing you to manage your own time and workload
- Be proactive and ultra-organised, able to establish their own processes for running an efficient recruitment operation with often high demands and short turnaround times
Why Blue Array?
Blue Array is a rapidly growing, dynamic, pure-play SEO ‘consulgency’ who are making a real noise in the market right now.
We pride ourselves on doing things slightly differently to others in our industry by providing open, honest and actionable SEO consultancy to our clients.
Regular communication and insights are a core part of our service; our high levels of client satisfaction are the main reason we continue to grow at such a fast pace.
We work with some industry leading clients such as Simply Business, Netmums, Time Inc., Funding Circle and Photobox, and plan to double in size over the next year. So it’s a great time to be joining us.
We are based in modern offices in central Reading, with regular meetings in and around London.
Day to day you will need to communicate with the Head of SEO on the current status of particular applicants, as well as the demand for recruitment needs based on the level of new business expected to come in through the coming weeks and months.
You’ll need to become fully immersed in the Blue Array culture and our core values to understand what we look for in potential candidates from an attitude and personality perspective.
You’ll also need to spend time to understand the skill sets required in this very specialist industry, learning about what we do from members of our team and ensuring that you are able to identify candidates that possess the skill sets we require.
You’ll need to be an exceptional communicator, be able to form great relationships with potential candidates at various experience levels, and be on the pulse of local candidates in the industry and their availability status at all times.
Additional Required Experience
- Must be able to communicate well using email and Google Drive products
- Excellent phone manner
- Proactive; ability to work independently as well as to effectively manage internal stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
We are a people business and believe that looking after staff is our most important objective.
For this role we are offering:
- A highly competitive pro-rata basic salary, commission and big bonus opportunity
- A Macbook pro to work on
- Sleek modern offices in central Reading, Berkshire
- Simple, agile workflow processes (we spend much of our time in Google Drive & #Slack)
- A multitude of staff benefits including Perkbox, free healthy snacks, free fresh fruit, free drinks and sodas and free gym membership after successful completion of your probation period. We believe in People, Sales and Profit, in that order.
If you want to be part of this amazing journey please apply now.
To find out how we use your data for recruitment please visit https://www.bluearray.co.uk/recruitment-privacy/.
We have a strict no recruitment agencies policy.