We’re looking for someone to conduct various marketing activities on behalf of Blue Array, including running our social media accounts and assisting with our SEO meetups and other events.
If you think this could be you, get in touch with us now…
To succeed in this role you’ll be comfortable taking on a wide range of responsibilities as per the requirements of the business, and therefore you should be able to multi-task effectively.
You’ll have a keen interest in marketing and events, and want to develop a career in this exciting field. You’ll want to play an active part in helping to make a business more visible, both to potential new customers but also to raise our profile to potential local job candidates.
We offer a supportive, collaborative environment made up of passionate individuals that really care about what they do. If that resonates with you then you’ll fit right in here.
The key traits that we’re looking for from our Marketing and Events Executive candidate include:
- An outgoing personality, with the ability to network easily
- Be able to learn new skills quickly and easily
- Can work autonomously, whilst also fitting seamlessly into a team
- Be highly organised, working on multiple tasks with various deadlines, with the ability to prioritise
- Have strong written English and grammar, with a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional verbal communication skills – in person and over the phone
- A driven, self-starter, that will seek help when they need it
You might be a recent university graduate in a related discipline, or you have a year or two of prior experience to be considered for this role. The most important thing is that you are passionate about forming a career in marketing, and making a real difference to the business.
Training and development is vital to us, and we’re keen to push all of our team to take on more responsibilities as they gain more experience and knowledge. There are ample opportunities to develop your career further as you grow within the role.
You’ll be heavily involved in organising our SEO meetup events which bring together a range of industry speakers and professionals for an evening of knowledge sharing. We have already established a meetup based in Reading which you’ll take over the running of, though you will play a big part in setting up an equivalent offering in London.
Other tasks our Marketing and Events Executive will be responsible for include:
- Take over the running of Blue Array’s social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Promoting the two main events to other marketing professionals in the Reading and London area
- Finding outstanding speakers for the events and reviewing presentations
- Sourcing sponsors
- Help attend other marketing and startup events to promote Blue Array to related businesses and communities and learn from other successes in the space
- Promote job openings and spread the reach of other company news
- Ensuring successful events from end to end with attention to detail
- Ensure the events continue to grow and improve
Why Blue Array?
Blue Array is the UK’s largest pure-play SEO agency and are making a real noise in the market right now.
We pride ourselves on doing things slightly differently to others in our industry by providing open, honest and actionable SEO consultancy to our clients.
Regular communication and insights are a core part of our service; our high levels of client satisfaction are the primary reason we continue to grow at such a fast pace.
We work with some exciting, industry leading clients such as Funding Circle, RAC, Post Office and Photobox, and we consistently double in size every year. So it’s a great time to be joining us.
We are based in modern offices in central Reading, with regular meetings in and around London.
We are a people-focused business and believe that looking after staff is our most important objective:
- £20k – £25k (D.O.E)
- Annual bonus potential
- An impressive staff incentive scheme e.g. free gym membership
- Great office environment (e.g. ping pong table, unlimited free coffee & tea)
- Sensible working hours (35 hours per week) for a good work/life balance
- Travel and expenses paid for
If you want to be part of this amazing journey please apply now.
To find out how we use your data for recruitment please visit https://www.bluearray.co.uk/recruitment-privacy/.
We have a strict no recruitment agencies policy.