Whether you’ve got a year in SEO or just starting out, you could be just the person we’re looking for to join our small but growing team.
You’ll be directly mentored by a senior SEO Manager (on a dedicated one-to-one basis) and work with prestigious clients and exciting start-ups alike.
Here’s how we’ll look after you;
We want to make sure you feel valued, so you can be sure you’ll be well looked after as a member of the Blue Array team.
As well as a highly competitive salary you’ll get regular big bonus opportunities. Most importantly, we want you to have a great work/life balance so that you feel happy at work. With a 35 hour working week, you’ll have more time to spend with your family and friends.
We use simple work processes to allow us to focus completely on doing what we do best.
You’ll have regular reviews to help us make sure your career progression is as you want it to be. There’s also training and development opportunities.
You’ll get a MacBook Pro to work on, and a host of benefits.
Modern office environment with free soda’s, fresh fruit and coffee all on tap.
Here’s who we’re looking for;
- Strong written English and grammar
- Competent in all Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive
- Knowledge of industry tools useful but not essential
- Both a team player and ability to work autonomously
- Proactive with an ability to deliver campaigns/projects from start to finish
- Ability to keep to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly
- Absolutely passionately and infectiously dedicated to growing your career in the SEO industry
This position would suit you well if you’re a recent graduate or have gathered up to 18 months of experience in an SEO focussed position.
To find out how we use your data for recruitment please visit https://www.bluearray.co.uk/recruitment-privacy/.
We have a strict no recruitment agencies policy.