We’re on the lookout for SEO Executives to join our rapidly growing team. Think that could be you? Read on below…
For this role we’re looking for people that are passionate about building a career in the SEO industry. Prior experience is beneficial, though isn’t essential – ideal if you’ve recently graduated from University.
Ultimately, if you have the ambition to succeed in a career in SEO then we want to hear from you. If you can provide some examples of self-learning and already understand some of the basic SEO concepts, even better!
We consider our SEO Executives as the stars of the future, and there’s a clear progression pathway at Blue Array for people that demonstrate the right attitude, as well as the willingness to learn and develop.
We’re a supportive, collaborative environment made up of passionate individuals wanting to make a real difference for their clients. If this sounds like the kind of place for you then you’ll fit in right here.
To be an Blue Array SEO Executive you’ll…
- Have strong written English and grammar, and a keen eye for detail
- Be competent in all Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive software
- Be both a team player, whilst have the ability to work autonomously
- Be proactive, with an ability to deliver campaigns/projects from start to finish
- Be able to keep to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly
- Be passionate and dedicated to growing your career in the SEO industry
- Have some knowledge of industry tools (useful but not essential)
Why Blue Array?
Blue Array is a rapidly growing, dynamic, pure-play SEO ‘consulgency’ who are making a real noise in the market right now.
We pride ourselves on doing things slightly differently to others in our industry by providing open, honest and actionable SEO consultancy to our clients.
Regular communication and insights are a core part of our service; our high levels of client satisfaction are the main reason we continue to grow at such a fast pace.
We work with some industry leading clients such as Simply Business, Netmums, Time Inc., Funding Circle and Photobox, and plan to double in size over the next year. So it’s a great time to be joining us.
We are based in modern offices in central Reading, with regular meetings in and around London.
You’ll work directly with one of our SEO Managers, taking joint accountability for a roster of clients including some prestigious names as well as exciting start-ups.
Training and development is vital to us, and we look to push our SEO Executives to take on additional responsibilities as they gain more experience and knowledge. There are plenty of opportunities to progress your career, with tailored progression plans available.
You’ll have regular performance reviews with your line manager to help make sure your career progression is on the right track.
We have an extensive induction programme to teach you the “Blue Array Way”, and will be given all the training and tools you’ll need to help you flourish in this role.
Your role will entail:
- Keyword research using tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs and Keywordtool.io
- Forming content recommendations following analysis of large data sets
- Site auditing including technical, keyword, content and backlink analysis
- Reporting on success using Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Forming relationships with clients, getting involved in calls and face to face meetings
- Some travel into London may be required
We are a people business and believe that looking after staff is our most important objective.
For this role we are offering:
- £18k-£23k p.a. (D.O.E.)
- Annual bonus potential
- A clear career progression pathway
- Great office environment (e.g. ping pong table, unlimited free coffee & tea)
- Sensible working hours (35 hours per week) for a good work/life balance
- A multitude of staff benefits including free healthy snacks, free fresh fruit, free drinks and sodas
- Private Healthcare, free gym membership and Perkbox (after successful completion of probation period)
- We believe in People, Sales and Profit, in that order
Some words from our current SEO Executives
“The level of training and support Blue Array provide is incredible, and they help you learn as much about the SEO industry as possible. Not only that, but they’re also dedicated to developing your core soft skills such as public speaking and people management.
The office environment is incredibly friendly and collaborative, and there are always people to ask for help/advice from, no matter how busy their day is.
Blue Array have helped me expand my knowledge a huge amount, not just around SEO but also client management, effective communication, digital marketing and website design.”
“My time at Blue Array to date has been instrumental in my development from both a personal and professional standpoint. I’ve been able to step out of my comfort zone and improve my confidence, client management skills and general marketing knowledge, all whilst learning the ins and outs of a highly effective, specialist marketing skill in SEO.
The team at Blue Array are incredibly collaborative and made it very easy for me to settle into my first graduate role, where I have worked with a range of clients in different industries and development stages. There is always a great atmosphere in the office, with ping pong at lunch, music played throughout the day and regular team events.
All of these things come together to make Blue Array a frankly unrivalled opportunity for anyone looking to begin or further their career in SEO.”
Want to join us?
If you want to be part of this amazing journey please apply now.
Alternatively, if you know someone that might be interested in our SEO Executive role, we’re offering a £500 finders fee to anyone that introduces us to a successful candidate (once they have passed their probationary period).
To find out how we use your data for recruitment please visit https://www.bluearray.co.uk/recruitment-privacy/.
We have a strict no recruitment agencies policy.