We’re on the lookout for a Digital PR Executive to work on a new offering from Blue Array.
For this role we’re looking for candidates from either a traditional PR or digital content background looking to take the next step in their careers.
Working with the department lead, you will be a confident, proactive and communicative individual able to build relationships with clients, journalists and internal teams alike.
Our Digital PR Executive will have:
- An acute interest in the media agenda and understanding of the benefits of seasonality and news hijacking
- Experience using a journalist database to craft and update media lists (eg Gorkana, Vuelio)
- Initiative, with the confidence to pitch into and liaise with journalists on a daily basis to gain coverage across consumer, business, trade and wider verticals
- A highly reactive approach with knowledge of listening tools (eg Response Source, Gorkana Alerts, Journo Request)
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage their own time and workload while maintaining an open and honest dialogue with their line manager
- Experience brainstorming, creating and delivering content plans
- A collaborative and proactive nature both internally and with clients
- Some copywriting experience, whether this is within a press release format or SEO-oriented web copy
Why Blue Array?
Blue Array is a rapidly growing, dynamic, pure-play SEO ‘consulgency’ who are making a real noise in the market right now.
We pride ourselves on doing things slightly differently to others in our industry by providing open, honest and actionable SEO consultancy to our clients.
Regular communication and insights are a core part of our service; our high levels of client satisfaction are the main reason we continue to grow at such a fast pace.
We work with some industry leading clients such as Netmums, Photobox, Post Office, RAC and Time Inc. With plans to double in size over the next year, it’s also a great time to join.
We are based in modern offices in central Reading, with regular client meetings in London and around the UK.
Links are still an important ranking factor for search engine optimisation, and acquiring links through Digital PR is the primary remit of this role and the main KPI. To achieve this, you will be producing a variety of newsworthy content outputs as well as looking for opportunities to feed into existing stories journalists are looking for commentary on.
For clients, you’ll be expected to gain a deep understanding of their business, often talking to multiple stakeholders and looking for interesting angles you can cover. For some of our start-up clients, you may even be managing a basic press office function.
Day-to-day, you work will also mean interacting with SEO executives internally to gain data for competitor analysis and story ideation, then tracking and measuring the quality of the work you have produced to feed into the client report.
We are a people business and believe that looking after staff is our most important objective.
For this role we are offering:
- A highly competitive basic salary of £25,000 – £28,000 per /year (D.O.E)
- A Macbook pro to work on
- Sleek, modern offices in central Reading, Berkshire
- A dynamic, fast growing team to work with
- Simple, agile workflow processes (we spend much of our time in Google Drive & #Slack)
- A multitude of staff benefits including free healthy snacks, free fresh fruit, free drinks and sodas
- Private Healthcare, free gym membership and Perkbox (after successful completion of probation period)
- We believe in People, Sales and Profit, in that order
If you want to be part of this amazing journey please apply now with your CV.
To find out how we use your data for recruitment please visit
We have a strict no recruitment agencies policy.